- People from the area could be taught how to best use their PC’s, Laptops and tablets without having to travel into towns.
- Class sizes would be a maximum of ten, allowing more focussed instruction.
- Courses could be tailored for absolute beginners to competent users.
- All sorts of applications could form part of the teaching process, from improving internet competence to learning office application skills
- Classes could be held during the day or in the evening (depending upon demand and lecturer availability)
- Time could be set aside each week for a drop in café to assist those without internet access who need it for accessing Government departments.
- Possible supervised internet games venue as part of a youth interest programme.
Before we do this we need to know if there is enough support in the community to justify this investment. If you think this is a good project please either
Write a letter of support to Dave Burns, Rookery Cottage, Church Lench WR11 4UE, or
It would be helpful to tell us what you would like to see in the way of instruction. If you would be
interested in running courses please let us know.