- Sunday 1st June, from 12 noon in the garden at the Whitfield's, Park Cottage, The Green, Rous Lench (or in Rous Lench Village Hall if wet).
- UK's annual one-day get together for neighbours.
- Bring and share food and drink.
- Please also bring your own cutlery and plates.
- EVERYONE WELCOME!
Wine and Cheese Evening - 6 June
- Friday 6th June, 6pm at the Whitfields, Park Cottage, The Green, Rous Lench.
- Enjoy some fine wine and cheese in good company.
- Proceeds to benefit the Friends of Rous Lench and Inkberrow Royal British Legion.
"Treasure Hunt" - 7 June
- Saturday 7th June, registration at 5:30pm at the Rous Lench Village Hall.
- Enjoy a drive through The Lenches hunting for clues followed by a delicious supper of Fladbury pies and peas (pizza for kids) and presentation of prizes ceremony.
- Tickets £7.50 adult, £5 under 16s. Includes food.
- To reserve your place, email email@example.com, or call/email Fran on 01386 793651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Rous Lench Pig Roast - 28 June
- Saturday 28th June, from 7pm on The Green in Rous Lench.
- NOT-TO-MISS EVER-POPULAR ANNUAL EVENT!
- This year promises to be better than ever, with plenty of local talent providing musical entertainment, all the usual stalls and fun activities, and of course our guest of honour, the roast pig.
- Stop the presses - this year's pig roast will host a visit from the BSA Front Wheel Drive Owners' Club. We expect 7 to 10 of these iconic cars to be parked at the green for visitors to enjoy.
- Book stand - Ann Wild has requested that anyone wishing to donate books for sale at the book stall to please bring them on the day
- The organisers would be grateful for any donations of raffle/tombola prizes, or any offer of assistance to help set up or run stalls. Please contact David Browne (01386 792257) or Corrine White (01386 793438).
- As always, entrance is free. Plenty of food and drink will be available for purchase.
- Proceeds benefit St Peters Church and Rous Lench Village Hall.
Flower Festival - 28 and 29 June
- Saturday 28th from 10am, and Sunday 29th from 12 noon, in St Peters' Church, Rous Lench. (Also in All Saints' Church, Church Lench)
- This year's theme is "FAVOURITE HOLIDAYS".
- Entrance is free.
Teas at Beech House - 29 June
- Sunday 29th June from 3 to 5pm, at Beech House in Rous Lench. (Right hand side of road just before heading up hill by Rous Lench Court)
- Do come and partake in some teas and cakes at this most pleasant and social way to wrap up what is perhaps the most eventful weekend in the Rous Lench annual calendar.
- The organisers of this would be grateful to anyone willing to bake a cake or help out on the afternoon. Please contact Ann Wild (792269).
- All proceeds to benefit St Peters Church.